Crime Against Humanity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

And since we're at it, a question...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
connexion

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2007-03-20

And since we're at it, a question... Empty
PostSubject: And since we're at it, a question...   And since we're at it, a question... Icon_minitimeWed 16 May - 11:09

As I mentioned, I run a webzine dedicated to electronic music in general. So I'm wondering in which subforum should I create an a thread for me to post my updates news? Bit difficult since every week I cover a lot from rhythmic noise to synthpop and there isn't a 'general forum' here... And since we're at it, a question... 746295
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2006-11-17

PostSubject: Re: And since we're at it, a question...   And since we're at it, a question... Icon_minitimeTue 12 Jun - 14:13

Hey miguel....do it in the BAND PROFILE SECTION my friend!
Back to top Go down
https://crimeagainsthumanity.darkbb.com
connexion

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2007-03-20

PostSubject: Re: And since we're at it, a question...   And since we're at it, a question... Icon_minitimeTue 12 Jun - 14:27

Yes boss! drunken
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And since we're at it, a question...   And since we're at it, a question... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

And since we're at it, a question...
Page 1 of 1