Crime Against Humanity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Happy Naw Ruz

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RonPrice

RonPrice

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Happy Naw Ruz Empty
PostSubject: Happy Naw Ruz   Happy Naw Ruz Icon_minitimeThu 27 Mar - 4:51

This year the holy days of Easter also fall on the Holy Day of NawRuz.....
Naw-Rúz in the Bahá'í Faith is one of nine holy days for adherents of the Bahá'í Faith worldwide and the first day of the Bahá'í calendar occurring on the vernal equinox, around March 21. Norouz, historically and in contemporary times, is the celebration of the traditional Iranian new year holiday and is celebrated throughout the countries of the Middle East and Central Asia such as in Iran, Azerbaijan, Afghanistan, and Turkey. Since ancient times it has been a national holiday in Iran and was celebrated by more than one religious group. The Báb, the founder of Bábism, and then Bahá'u'lláh, the founder of the Bahá'í Faith, adopted the day as a holy day and associated it with the Most Great Name of God.-Posted by Ron Price, Tasmania Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.users.on.net/~ronprice/
The Vault

The Vault

Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2006-11-18

Happy Naw Ruz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Naw Ruz   Happy Naw Ruz Icon_minitimeThu 27 Mar - 11:41

First, welcome on Crime against Humanity forum. This place is dedicated to Electronic music from different horizons. We also discuss about many topics related to this music and the sub-cultures surrounding it.

I think, like me, that major part of the active members of C.A.M. are open-mind peoples, ready to expose their opinion on different issues. But i would like to know one thing, do you listen to Electronic music or are you interested to introduce you to it? As far as i know, this is not a religious forum about the Baha'i Faith and this is not the main purpose of this board to convert peoples to any kind of faith...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/thevaultproject
MissT

MissT

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2006-11-17

Happy Naw Ruz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Naw Ruz   Happy Naw Ruz Icon_minitimeThu 27 Mar - 15:22

Oh The Vault, this is nicely said! I refrain to answer earlier in fear of being rude, but you express my exact thoughs with much more class than I would!
Back to top Go down
http://web.mac.com/misstick
Sponsored content

Happy Naw Ruz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Naw Ruz   Happy Naw Ruz Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy Naw Ruz
Page 1 of 1